What are good ideas for a women who wants to have a home base business?

I don’t like working for others, I want to make money on my own by having a home business but I need ideas. I was thinking daycare, dog walking, selling clothes. Any other ideas????


I wish you well in what you decide to do. A home based business can be a great way to create your own income, create your own schedule, be your own boss, etc. You should realize that businesses take time to build up and you must work at it. It takes work just like everything else. If you are willing to put the effort forward, then you will do well.


Most real businesses will take some capital to get started, that’s why we call them a business. A brick and mortar type of business takes thousands to start up where an at home business can be quite a small investment with very large returns. The task is to find the one that you believe in and feel confident that you can be successful at.


See what’s out there and qualify yourself. The jobs you listed above for example, Are you great with kids? Do you have patience? Do you love animals? Do you know the price and the demand for popular clothing and styles? Etc. If you are not sure, take your time. Remember, you will need to sell yourself, your business, and your products to other people. Some of these people might very well be friends and family. If you are feeling doubts about what you are doing, they will most likely feel the same.


I am a home based business owner. (I always like the way that sounds…lol) I really enjoy and believe in what I am doing. I think that is important.


You asked for ideas, so I will post my links for you to look at. Other than the business info, I have some useful information for anyone looking to start a business at home. www.miigourmetofcleveland.org , www.mygourmetbusiness.com , and a couple videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/clevelandgourmet


GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ENDEAVOR!

Comments