money from my easy task

My easy Task launched 8-Jan-2010 is brand new so is a bit difficult ot mark it as legit from now, eventhough it has a very nice design and propably a good code.
Site has copyright 2009 even if it launcehd on 2010! I think site was coding during the 2009 and admin(s) forgot to change it. It's powered by QualityMaximizer a company I don't know but Google gave me this site QualityMaximizer which is a Demo site so I couldn't get much information about them.. Their who is is open: QualityMaximizer Whois something which is good.


From my experience:
Site has many new task daily to do, which means lot of advertisters, as most of us know a site with real advertisters can be succesful :)
Referral bonus are credited instant when someonw joins under you, that's very good!!
Tasks are reviewed very fast, means that employers are active too.

To Sum Up:
This is a new site which looks very promissing. We can try it since earning there is easy, and if the owner is a honest person recieve our money! I cannot promise that it will stay online for ever, but I can tell that this site will be online for long, and is a good online earning opportunite for everyone.
 



As soon as I find prooves that this site is paying, I will let everyone know.
Happy Earnings!!










Comments